Sunday, November 20, 2011

'Tis The Season To Be Thankful

I know, I know...I've been REALLY bad at keeping up with my blogging, but those who know me best can understand exactly why. It's almost been 2 months since I last posted something. I know...a SHAME! lol. Just be patient with me guys. :-)

Anywho, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (besides Christmas and my birthday :-)). Primarily because I'm just greedy and I LOOVVEEE food. But besides the food, I love when I can get together with my family, share laughs, create new memories, and watch football!!! With Thanksgiving being 4 days away, I just wanted to share some of the things that I am thankful for. So here goes:

1. I'm thankful for a God that NEVER quits. 

2. I'm thankful for oxygen flowing through my lungs, food in my stomach, a roof over my head, clothes on my back, a warm house, and my comfy bed :-)

3. Although my job annoys me at times, I'm thankful that I have one and the doors that it has open for me thus far. 

4. I'm thankful for a great support system that consists of my family and friends. <3

5. I'm thankful for my 5 senses. They all might not work to full capacity, but I'm still thankful for them! A lot of people take there's for granted.

6. I'm thankful for understanding friends. I know that I may not talk to some of you ALL the time and months will go by without us speaking verbally, but when we finally do talk or get together, we never miss a beat! So I'm extremely grateful for my REAL friends out there who are understanding of life,  appreciate my efforts of keeping the love alive from a distance whether it's a text, tweet, fb message, Skype, pigeons, 20 sec phone calls, four page letters, etc (*smiles* lol) and do not get offended when we don't speak. Mel loves you all long time!!! lol

7. I'm thankful for growth...evolution...change! 

8. I'm thankful for good music! Can't say I would still be sane without it! lol

9. I'm thankful for having the means to travel. This year alone I was able to travel a lot. The year isn't over yet! ;-)

10. I'm thankful for my Lovie!!!! <3

11. I'm thankful for this semester almost being over!!! Love the class, but I need a BREAK!! lol

12. I'm thankful for my readers. Those who take the time out of their day to stop by and read. And if you don't read, that's okay. I'm just thankful that you stopped by ;-)

13. I'm thankful for new friendships. This one goes out to you soulmate! :-) <3

13. I'm thankful for an open mind. 

14. I'm thankful for the Discovery Fit and Health and Investigation Discovery Channels. They maintain my sanity as well. Lol

15. I'm thankful for how I was raised growing up. I admire my drive, determination, optimism, my goals, etc. I know that I am going places in life. And I won't stop until I get there. :-)

So there you have it. Just some of the things I am thankful for. I could break it down even more, but that's not necessary. Lol. I'm honestly thankful for EVERYTHING. Life itself. If you haven't already, take the time and reflect about the people, places, or things that you are grateful for. What are you thankful for?

Be safe and have a HAPPY TURKEY DAY GUYS!!!! Gobble Gobble!!!


1 comment:

  1. What?! A new blog...*hits my dougie*

    so many things to be thankful for! I am appreciative that I can be thankful :-)

    ReplyDelete