Tuesday, June 28, 2011

B Day 2011

Disclaimer: I know that is seems like I've been blogging about music lately, but I can't help that. That's what I've been surrounding myself with recently. And plus, this is MY BLOG, I can post what I want. Lol. But I promise I will get back to the randomness soon ;-)




Well ladies and gents...Beyonce has done it again with her release of  her 4th studio album "4". I've actually had this album for quite some time before it came out. (I think album leaks are done on purpose these days, but I digress.) I'd have to say that I am in love with this album. Beyonce is definitely one of my favorite artists, and I think this album does the music world justice after a 3 year hiatus. This album has a bit of everything; the "I love you" songs, "I miss you" songs, "I hate you" songs, female empowerment, dance records, etc.

One of my favs that I would have to say that touches me the most on this album is "1+1".. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I'm a fan of the sappy love songs. I can't help it. And this song is no different. Sappiness ALL the WAY! Lol. But seriously, every time I listen to this song, tears well up in my eyes. It takes me back to love. The emotions, the feelings, the memories, the embrace, the exact moment where I fell, the whole 9! If you just listen to Beyonce's tone, the emotions, you can tell she is singing from her heart, and I felt that completely. It's not just another love song to me. The last time I felt this way about a love song was Monica's "Everything To Me". Powerful love songs just move me. Whether I'm in love, missing love, or not. I'm sure many of you have heard some songs of her album already, but check out the song below if you haven't heard this one. If you're anything like me, you'd appreciate this song as well.



"4" in stores TODAY!!!! Support my fellow astrology sister (Virgooooo!), and get the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment