Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Looks Can Be Deceiving

I know it's been a few days since I've blogged last. I do apologize for that. I have a lot on my plate right now and recovering from the physical pain that I've been having since Saturday. Slowly but surely I'm getting better though. I'm ALIVE and BLESSED...that's all that matters! *smiles*

Moving on, I was having a brief convo with one of my good friends last night about this topic exactly. I'm realizing the more I grow and get older that TRULY looks are deceiving. Ever been in a situation where the person that you've grown to deeply care for , confide in, love etc. is not the person you thought they were? No? Yes? Maybe so? Well I know I have. I'm talking about people who I thought were my friends, my family, or even a potential life mate. I've come to learn with the months passing, (and my mother has said this to me NUMEROUS times), when a person shows you WHO they are the first time....BELIEVE THEM. Man, that saying couldn't be so much clearer right now! It can be very disappointing when you realize the person that you've gotten to know all these years is basically a FRAUD. A liar, a deceiver, a heartless individual. And even though you KNOW this, you still can't help to care, love, respect, etc. everything about them. So who's really the fool in this situation. Is it the caring, compassionate person, or the cold-hearted person, that is projecting to the universe that they could give two *{censored}* about you? The answer, I honestly don't know. All that I do know is that energy should not be invested in individuals like these. Because at the end of the day, you'll end up hurt and disappointed if you really care and love that person. (Now if that person doesn't hold any relevance in your life...well...that's a different story...lol). Also, you should let God, and this wonderful thing that I call Karma deal with them. You receive back what you deserve. Someone would say "Karma's not a b*tch, she's just fair", and believes that if they "pump out enough positive vibes in the world" that they will not get caught up in her wrath. *blank stares* I'm not disagreeing or agreeing with it, because everyone is entitled to their opinions. But what I WILL say is that you should never burn bridges with people. I can't say that enough, because you never know when you'll need them. And that's just the truth. I can't tell you HOW many times this has happen to me, so know that I'm not making this up.

The bible says to "turn the other cheek" which I do believe in greatly. You don't "get even" or "get revenge." You just let God deal with that person.  But sometimes, enough is enough. Especially with individuals who don't deserve any part of you. Someone who won't even call to see how you're doing, or pick up the phone when you call, etc, EVEN THOUGH you guys have been through the IMAGINABLE over the years. Caring for someone IMMENSELY that you would STILL TO THIS DAY drop everything you were doing to help THEM out that has literally tried to BREAK YOU by their actions, basically saying that they could CARE LESS? Does this sound familiar to you? If so, I'm sorry that you have to deal or have HAD to deal with that. No one deserve that....at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Moral of the story is ladies and gents, stop dealing with these individuals who are FRAUDS and surround your self with REAL people who won't take you kind heart, your compassion, your love, your caring nature, your emotions, etc for granted. They're not worth it, and you deserve to to have your positive energy put into another individual who's going to reciprocate the same back to you. Family, you don't have to like them, but they're blood. Love them from a distance, but keep it moving. Friends, they come and go. Weed out those individuals that don't need to be in your life, and keep the ones that you couldn't imagine your life without. Those are REAL FRIENDS. Significant others, the same thing. But instead of weeding out others (unless you DO have "others" lol--no judging), spend the time getting to really know them before you fall in too deep, but honestly, even really getting to know them doesn't guarantee that you will EVER really get to know them....if that make sense. For instance, almost 3 years down the line, you can think you truly know your partner until one day, they make a complete 180 and start treating you as if you don't exist. That's what I mean.

They may ignore you now...but one day they'll need you, and when they realize that, it may be too late.

You live and you learn....

No comments:

Post a Comment