Thursday, August 25, 2011

Musical Ecstasy


The title is EXACTLY how I feel about this damn song and mixtape in GENERAL!!! I've blogged about The Weeknd before. Let me make some corrections...this is NOT a group. This is a one man show! The person behind this musical drug is Abel Tesfaye. This 21-year old Toronto, ON (Canada) is effin incredible in my opinion. His second mixtape, Thursday, was released on Thursday, August 18th, 2011. (A coincidence...I think NOT..lol) This has been one of those CDs that has been in constant rotation for me. Me telling you about it isn't going to do it any justice, so download the mixtape here. My fav songs...."Thursday", "The Zone", "The Birds Part 1", "The Birds Part 2", "Rolling Stone", along with the one I'm featuring. 

Can someone hurry up and SIGN THIS THIS!!!
A TIP to men out there....you want to get it IN with you're boo thang...I recommend this mixtape...hell..maybe just this song! lol

Happy listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment