Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Random Thoughts

I know that I post a lot of random things on here, from pictures of yummy men, food, and most often songs. This post is strictly for my random thoughts. Collective thoughts from the past 24 hours, weeks, months, HELL even past second. Maybe some about music, random questions, etc. Who knows! It's not really meant for you to judge, dislike, or understand.  I just wanted you guys to get a feel of some of the thoughts that goes through my mind on a daily basis, or just random questions that I may want answers to. You may laugh, you may cry, you may be confused, and you may give me "o_O" face...lol. Nonetheless...here
goes....


"Do you ever sit back and think about how much energy goes into missing someone? It's draining...."

"It surprises you sometimes when you start to realize how much you've suppressed how you feel about someone or something. You hide so much behind staying busy and focusing that when you have that alone time and start to really reflect, all these emotions come out and hit you like a ton of bricks..."

"I never really understood why people can act so childish. But maybe my definition of childish, and what their actions are (to them) is just second nature (to them)"

"I can't always expect for individuals to have the same mindset as me, even though sometimes I wish they did...."

"Sometimes I wish that I could truly sing. There's soo many artists out there that use song as a from of expression to relieve them from the situation that they may be facing, and you can feel that through their songs. A painter has it's brush, a writer has it's computer, a poet has it's pen and paper. Me....I just have my words. If I could sing, I would probably make a great artist based on the fact that I would sing from my heart"

"Ever wonder where all of our words came from and who invented these "words"? And how do we know that the word chosen is the word that meant for that thing? For example, how do we know that the color PINK is really PINK? What is a PINK?"(Lol...I know some of you are laughing at this, but you can't lie and say you never thought about that. And the last "pink" is "blue" on purpose lol)

"Never mind I'll find someone like you...."

"Sucks when you don' t know what's going on in someone's head. All you're left to do is assume, which is horrible. I shouldn't have to do try to put pieces together, but what other choice do I have when there's nothing but silence..."

" I wonder what type of person I would be if I had that "idgaf" mentality every time someone disappointed me. Would that helped me or hurt me in the long run..."

"I did it!!! It doesn't stop here though. First step...Complete! :-)"

" I wonder what the Fall season will have in store.."

"Sometimes it last in love, but sometimes it hurts instead...."

" I wonder how many people will walk into or out of my life for the remainder of the year..."

" He Won't Go..."

" I don't want to believe that everything was just in my mind. It wasn't just all in my mind...was it?" (hahahaha, I sound crazy right..lol. I promise I'm not)

"What happens to a dream deffered?"

"What does it mean when you are constantly dreaming about the same person? 

"Why does it always take something tragic happening to wake people up?"

"Ever look back at the people you use to date or talk to and ask yourself, what the HELL was I thinking, or Damn...you use to be sexy...what happened?"

" In certain situations, I don't think you ever really move on. You just learn how to deal until it eventually goes away...I think..."

"Why can't people except that there is a BLACK man in office? Why are Republicans always putting in energy to go against the Pres with everything he says? I don't get politics...."

"Do you...."

"I don't understand why a professional athlete gets paid MORE than doctors. They save lives ( some do) and you just entertain...how the HELL does that add up? Although I do not think that their should be any price on saving one's lives. I'm just saying...they go to school for years and accrue MOUNTAINS of debt when NBA and NFL players are offered 3 million dollar contracts! SERIOUSLY!!"

"You never see it coming, you just get to see it go..."

"A continual daily lesson of learning to trust God and knowing that he would never led me astray, even if I can't understand at the moment..."

"If God knows bad things are going to happen before it even happens, than why does he sit back and allow it? I know he gave us all free will. It just hurts to see soo many people suffer when things could have been stopped. But in no way shape or form am I blaming God for ANYTHING malicious that happens"

"It'll be great to see where others will be in the next 5-6 years..."

"You...should stay...another night with me....."

"We only said good bye with words..."

"I wrote a letter to the sky saying maybe one day you'll get to kiss me...."

"One of the worst feelings in the world is expressing yourself in hopes that you're being heard, only to realize that you've been unheard and you're feelings don't even matter like they use to....."

"I need more spontaneous people in my life..."

Okay guys, I think I'm going to spare you for now. These are just some of the randomness that goes through head. Don't be surprised if you see any additions to this list. I can't help it...lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment