Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Don't You Want The After Party!




I KNOW ya'll remember this song! Every time I hear this song, it reminds me of the 1990s. Although this song came out in exactly the year 2000, it still has that 90s flavor. Koffee Brown's "After Party" deadass, makess me want to throw a nice little 90s party, and play nothing but all the 90s jams (with the exception of a few early 2000s jams as well.) I still might very much do it. I think it'd would be a great turn out depending on the location, and who all I invite AND who's willingly to travel for it :-). But it all seriousness, it really is a thought. *wheels are turning...my bday is coming up soon....hmmmm* I love feel good music, and although some parts of this song is  lightweight "freaky" (listen to the lyrics really carefully within the guy's verse and the girl's verse. ), it's still appropriate to listen and dance to. I hope you guys enjoy this little throwback tune. Maybe I'll create a post with all of my favorite 90s music. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment