Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trey Day--2011 Edition

THIIIISSSSSS!!!! 
Any time I start my day off with music, I know that I'm going to be in a good mood. Today was one of those days. What makes my musical days even better is when I have my favorite artists in rotation. Today artist rotation was none other than Tremaine "Trey Songs"  Neverson.  Those who know me best, KNOWS how I feel about this man. He will probably be the father of my future children. Hahahaha! I kid, I kid! Far past the physical attraction, I respect Trey Songs as an artist. His grind, his determination, his personality (or what it APPEARS to  be), and his music. Some of you will say that he is our generations R. Kelly. Lol. I think it's true in a sense, but not entirely. I think his music in general was described best as the title on his latest album--Passion, Pain, and Pleasure.

So, in honor of this 28-year old brown skin treat made of nothing but YUMMYNESS (yes, I made up a word...SO...lol), I wanted to just post several of my favorite Trey Songs songs. I'll spare you with the amount that I post lol. Some songs you may have seen on here before. Some you may of never heard of. Just press play and enjoy!!!


"Does She Know"

"Can't Help But Wait"

"One Love"

"Scratchin Me Up" <~THIIISS SONG!!! Smh! lol


"Does He Do It"

"Already Taken"

"Just Not Fair"

"Say Ahh"

"For Ya'll"

"Unfortunate"

"We Should Be"

"Role Play"


"Made To Be Together" 

I'm REALLY sparing ya'll right now. Lol. I'll stop it here. Hope you've enjoyed the few that I've posted. Have a great night beautiful people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment