Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bringing Sexy Back


ACTOR JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE



By the title, you should have known who exactly I was talking about. No other then Mr. J.T. himself--Justin Timberlake. Moment of honesty real quick: I was a big NSYNC fan back in the day. (Wow, that makes me sound soo old..lol). That group was extremely talented. I still have all their CDs, minus one. Smh. What happened to it, I have no idea. Anywho, back to JT, since going solo, I have continued to support Justin. He's just THAT good! This Tennessee native is not only a talented singer but also a talented dancer, actor, music producer, and business man. You may recall some of his top hits like "Cry Me A River", "Like I Love You", "Rock Your Body", "My Love feat T.I.", and of course "Sexy Back". Mr. Timberlake was also featured movies such as "The Social Network", and more recently "Friends With Benefits". Is there anything this man does NOT do! Although this 30-year old has it all, he recently just got out of a relationship with actress Jessica Biel. Good news for those who still may have a chance. :-) Whatever the case may be, I hope you all enjoy the physical treats below!



No comments:

Post a Comment