Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Want A Man That....

I have to call in the LOVE police on cupid because there are entirely TOO many women single than they are in a relationship, engaged, and/or married. This really baffles me! There are A LOT of great men and women out there, but yet, this problem exists. I can TELL you what the problem is. In my personal opinion...MEN.....ARE....STUPID! Yes! That's what I said. Lol. But to be fair, I say this because there are a lot of women out there willingly to take a leap on faith when it comes to love, just to end up heartbroken by a man who cheats, abuses, or is confused..among many other things.  Men claim that they CAN'T or DON'T understand women. What a woman wants, needs, desires, etc. I think that a bunch of bull. She talking...it's just all about listening!

This picture is just TOO cute!! xoxoxo
Now, earlier when I stated that there are TOO many single women out there, this included some of my closets female friends. Some single by choice, some not by choice, and others just really going with the flow of things. I may not know all their reasonings in entirety, but this upsets me. I feel like they ALL deserve a GREAT man who's going to love them on levels they never thought that they could be loved. I'm talking about the WHOLE NINE YARDS! If you ever been loved on that level, then you know what I'm talking about.  But maybe, it's more so about the guys out there not knowing what we want as women. Sooo, I took it upon myself to do something new. All of my blogs thus far have been purely my opinions.  This time, I went to the streets (well, really I just asked around, but YOU get my point..lol) and phrased this question to several women: "I want a man that...."

Their responses followed as such....

.....is thoughtful in every sense of the word.

...to treat me like a queen financially and emotionally.

...acknowledges all the small and big things that I do for him that come from the kindness of my heart.

...is sensitively strong, stupidly intelligent, seriously funny, and quietly extroverted. Balance in every aspect of personality is good.

...makes me feel appreciated. 

...has a strong faith. That doesn't mind expressing his feelings, knows what he wants out of life...isn't afraid to take chances.

...that will not put me on emotional roller coasters.

...not only my lover, but my best friend. Someone who I can confide in on different levels.

...can take control.

...that can sweep me off my feet. Makes me feel like I'm dancing on clouds every moment that I'm with him.

...can handle me at my worst.

...that has a great relationship with his mother. The way he treats his mom, is the way he'll treat me.

...makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

...shows that he cares and that he has feelings and addresses his problems face on instead of trying to run away from the.

....loves the Lord.

...I can build a future with.

...makes me fall in love with him all over again every time we're in each other's company.

So there you have it. Just a few of the things women want in a man. And that's only a handful! Can you imagine the millions of women in this world that want the same exact thing? Men, you think we're so hard to please, but honestly, we're not. A lot of the things we desire the most is very simple. I guess I just surround myself around the women that do not require all the GLITZ and GLAM, and wants the REALNESS of  a relationship. So what's the problem men? I can sit here and state as MANY problems that come to my mind besides that you guys are just STUPID, but this isn't a male bashing post. What I want you guys to see are the things that these women are saying. Soak it in, learn from it, embrace it,and apply it! 

Men....I don't expect most of you to know what you guys want at this age. (The early-mid twenties range) Hell, some of you guys are very much STILL in the "boy" phase. It's time to grow up, self reflect, and figure yourselves out. So when you meet one of these women, you'll be open and ready to fulfill their every wish. Think about it. 

To my dolls whose opinions I did not get a chance to include, answer the phrase below. Feel free to leave as may "I want a Man That..." statements. 

A special shout out to the women who participated in this post. You are the best, and if no MAN hasn't told you lately, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL STRONG WOMEN that DESERVES THE WORLD PLUS MORE!!! :-)


2 comments:

  1. There are a lot of single women in this world....man chicks man SMDH

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell em Dr. Mel...lol Seriously, this was an awesome post!! I think there is alot of miscommunication between guys and dolls these days. I really hope we can get this ish together!

    ReplyDelete