Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Flowers

Where the HECK did April go! Seriously! I guess it's true what they say--time flies when you're having fun. In my case, time flies when you're on your grind. Can't say that April was a month full of fun, but more so focus, and it'll continue to stay that way for me months ahead. May is such an eventful month for sooo many reasons. This is the month for graduations (s/o to the graduating class of 2011), Mother's Day, Memorial Day Weekend, Cinco de Mayo (i.e. an excuse for people to drink lol), etc. I can't believe that we are already in the 5th month of the year. Seems like just yesterday I was bringing in the New Years RIGHT (literally lol), and now...MAY!?!?! I'm afraid to blink my eyes! Christmas is just on the horizon! :-)

Well my fellow readers, the vast change of the months just goes to show that time waits for no one! Which means you just need to keep on moving forward with time and adjusting to it. Like I stated before, April has been a month of business more then anything else. Unlike last summer, I really want to take THIS summer as an opportunity to enjoy it as well as to handle my business, and I hope a lot of you have the same game plan. I don't know what you guys may have planned, but I'm pretty sure that everyone has an agenda for things that would like to get done, and NEED to get done before this summer is over. The only thing that I'm asking you guys to do besides business is to enjoy your summer, because sooner then you know it, it'll be over with a blink of an eye.

ENJOY LIFE PEOPLE and HAPPY MAY!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment