Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thank God For Men!

ACTOR MICHEAL BROWN (a.k.a) MICHAEL EALY


Ladies and Gents, I think we have moisture! Hahahahaha. My GOODNESS! his man is something else I tell you. Some real EYE candy that I think you ladies (and fellas lol) can enjoy. This perfectly crafted piece of God's work I'm talking about is no other then actor Michael Ealy. You've seen him in movies like "Barbershop 1 &2", "Their Eyes Were Watching God", "Seven Pounds", "Takers", and most recently "For Colored Girls". He also made a cameo in Beyonce's video "Halo" (I love that song *tear tear*). I was ELATED to find out that this handsomeness was born and raised in Silver Spring, MD and attended Springbrook High School (s/o to Montgomery County Public Schools and the DMV PERIOD!) I was not able to find whether he was married, dating, engaged, or what, but at the peak age of 37, I doubt he's still single. *sighs*. I'm really starting to think I was born in the wrong era. There are soo many older gentleman, and youngins that are SOO attractive, but just too young or too old for me. So what am I left doing? Fantasizing about my perfect man. :-) (This is only in my dream world though, not my reality at the current moment..lol) If I had one wish, I'd be about 10 years older, and I'd make this man my husband! Okay, while I come back to earth, enjoy these snap shots. 



No comments:

Post a Comment