Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't Let Me Fall


I have to say that the first time I honestly heard this song was on the Season 4 premiere of  BET's "The Game", and  I instantly fell in love with this song. Bobby Ray Simmons Jr. also known as B.O.B, is a 22 year old rap artist from Atlanta, GA. Many people slept on him way back when he came out with "Haterz Everywhere". I must admit, I liked the song, and it did gain #5 on the U.S. Billboard chart. Since then, B.O.B has proven that he is MUSIC worthy with the hit singles "Nothin On You" feat Bruno Mars, and "Airplanes" feat Hayley Williams. "Don't Let Me Fall" is off of his debut album, The Adventures of  Bobby Ray released in April 2010. I'd have to say, he is not only a decent rapper, but the man can also sing. Open your mind to the lyrics of this song and I'm sure that any one can relate to the lyrics. Just the chorus itself was an INSTANT trigger for me. B.O.B has definitely gain a fan with me. There's no doubt that his future will be bright. At the solid age of 22, he can only go up from here. For more info on B.O.B, be sure to Google him.

Enjoy the song!

1 comment:

  1. #cougarswag

    I love this dude and his music....the album is pretty cool. That was the album blasted all last summer...other good tracks from this album is "Lovelier Than You" and "Satellite". oooh and YouTube "Generation Lost".

    these young dudes

    #cougarswag

    ReplyDelete