Thursday, April 14, 2011

Velvety Goodness

Maaann, where do I start. First and foremost, let me just say that THIS post isn't random. Lol. There's a few things in life that can make a BAD WEEK into a GREAT week for me. So, I came home from work today (**LATE**) and after I did all my evening routines I happened to open up the fridge and saw a slice of RED VELVET CAKE just looking at me. When I tell you I RAN upstairs and JUMPED on the person who brought it for me, WOW! Lol. Red Velvet is my all time FAVORITE type of cake. I was a little peeved about leaving work late, and just from a moody week that I've had, but when my eyes locked to that cake, MY WORLD lite up...NO LIE! *big smiles* I know you guys probably think I'm FAT. I guarantee you I'm not. But I DO believe that I am a fat person trapped inside a slim person's body *shrugs* Anywho, I don't know when my love affair with red velvet started but I tell you, I fall in love with the cake every time I take a bite. Keep in mind though, it depends on who makes the cake, because I've had some not so great red velvet cake before. -_____-

I promise you that MY WEDDING CAKE WILL BE RED VELVET! I just needed to let the world know that and ALSO my FUTURE HUSBAND! There's NO COMPROMISING! *Melly shrugs* Lol. I don't know if you guys can relate to my infatuation with red velvet but if not, that's quite alright. Feel free to share your favorite type of cakes below. Until then, ENJOY the slice I PRESENT to you! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment