Friday, April 1, 2011

Robbing The Cradle

PERCY ROMEO MILLER JR. AKA "LIL ROMEO"

I'm sorry. I might get a lot laughs for this one, but this boy...excuse me...MAN...ain't so LITTLE anymore! I'm talking about  Percy "Lil Romeo" Miller Jr. The son of entertainment mogul and entrepreneur Percy "Master P". Miller. Romeo is surely something nice to look at, and he's legal and can BUY HIS OWN DRINKS. Not to mention, do you see the BODY on this 21 year-old!?!?! Romeo isn't just pure body though. His many talents include being an entertainer, actor, and a basketball player. This little cutie actually was awarded a FULL athletic scholarship to the University of Southern California. Not to mention, is now the YOUNGEST CEO ever of his dads company "No Limit Forever". Romeo is also featured on this season of  "Dancing with The Stars" and I hear that he's doing well. (I haven't gotten the chance to check out the kids moves lol.) Lets see, job...check...body...check..looks...check... athletic...check...brains...check...his OWN MONEY....check....I mean, what else can you ask for! Lol. But in all seriousness, it's great to see someone who was the cute little boy rapping about "My Cinderella" to see him as a MAN now. I'm glad that he has a good head on his shoulders and a strong foundation. Only if he was a couple years older, just maybe.  Although he has it ALL together, he can't handle an older woman. I'll let the 21 and under groupies have him. ;-)

Here's a few more pics to look at...ENJOY!





2 comments:

  1. That man boy tender young thang you have all up in this post...well damn! *sighs* He is just too damn fine for his own goodness. I mean I can't stop staring at his chest!!

    Get your #cougarswag on...I'm on that same wave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy post smh It should be a crime to be that damn fine *throws hands up*

    ReplyDelete