Friday, April 15, 2011

If I Had One Wish....

Seems like when the seasons change, so do people. That isn't a bad thing. As long as your changing for the benefit of yourself then it's a GREAT thing. Certain people take the season as a plot to list a lot of their wishes going into the new season. Just to back track a little with myself, the ending of last summer was great for me. Fall was too, and even towards the end of winter. Ending of winter, ALL BAD. But now, spring and summer are on the brink, and I'm ready to take on any challenges that it may have in store for me. Last year around this time I was making major moves...LITERALLY...by relocating to from the south to back up north. Not to mention I was going through some personal issues and studying for a MAJOR test. Well, THIS YEAR and this season, I want to do ALL the things that I wasn't able to last spring/summer. I'm not going to list ALL of my personal wishes, but just give you guys a few. So here goes:

1. Keep on working on myself as an individual. Better all aspects of me, and continue to work on the things I can change.

2. Explore the state I live in, and even the BIG CITY that's only a hop, skip, and JUMP away.

3. Stay focus on the task that is at hand when it comes to starting my career. Keep grinding and making sure that all of my I's are dotted, and my T's are crossed.

4. Meet new people. I'm very outgoing and friendly. I'd like to meet people of all different races that I can vibe and get along with. 

5. GO TO A BEACH!! I'll be living on the beach WHENEVER I CAN this summer. Last summer, I didn't see NOT ONE!

6. Travel! I have some cities in mind, and even thinking about going over seas. I'll take it as it comes though.

and last but CERTAINLY not least...

7. LIVE MY LIFE and BE HAPPY! I'm starting to realize that sometimes you can't always depend on people to be down to go on little adventures with you and sometimes you just have to take actions into your own hands and do things on your own. I guarantee you, I will not allow ANY ONE to get in the way of my happiness and experiencing life! So if you want to hang, lets do it. If not, I WON'T be waiting for you. *shrugs*

Well there you have it. My wish list for the spring/summer. I'm sure I'll be adding some more things to the list, but these are just the general things. Not to bad eh? Lol. What is on your season wish list? Feel free to share. You don't have to get TOO personal, but feel free to share whatever comes to mind.


1 comment:

  1. BEACH BEACH BEACH...I want to go for my birthday...that's definitely the wave for the summer!!

    I agree with what you said..in terms of having a few things that I want to have done for this summer, for this year. Especially the meet new people part...

    ReplyDelete