Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Feel Good Tune


This song makes me feel good. Like one of those "good clean fun" tracks. If you really listen to the words, I'd rate it PG-13 but it's not that bad lol. Joe Thomas has been in the R&B game for a minute. He came out with hits such as "I Wanna Know", "This Things Your Man Won't Do", and "More and More" just to name a few.  This particular song is called "Why Just Be Friends" that was released on his latest album in September 2008.I personal love and wouldn't mind him making another comeback. But in this day and age, you gotta start competing with the people who are tearing up the charts at the moment. It's either you put out a good hit, or you keep it moving. Feel like R&B game is missing quality music in a sense, but there are still other newly release R&B albums that I haven't listened to yet. In the mean time, enjoy this feel good tune. Just makes me want to have a pool party somewhere--just like in the video! :-)

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!! I'm so proud of you honey bun! I'm glad you started this blog WELCOME! *throws confetti* Anyhoo! Your blog has some quite interesting topics and I'm sure they will spark some interesting comments! Have fun with you new baby! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much wifey! (Yes, that wifey right there ppl lol) I really appreciate your support and well wishes! I'm not a pro, but still proud of what I've been doing. Tell a friend to TELL a friend to tell ANOTHER friend, about The Lover's Express!! lol Love you hun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete