Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's Raining Men!



I have to be honest for a second. I never really use to be a BIG Rihanna fan. I mean she had a couple of hits, but really it was always on to the next one for me. BUT.....I'd have to say with this new album, Rihanna has definitely gained a fan. PERSONALLY, this IS Rihanna's best album! Hands down! "Loud", released back in Novemeber 2010, has the hits "Only Girl", "What's My Name" feat. Drizzy (Drake), and the controversial video "S&M". This song is called "Raining Men" feat. Nicki Minaj and I have to say that this is probably one of my Top 5 Fav. songs on this album. I honestly can NOT wait to go out to a lounge or bar and this song starts to play. It makes me feel as though I'm on the prowl. I'm young and beautiful and there are SOO many attractive men out there. Lets see what this rain talkin 'bout! *In my"go get em girl" voice...then...proceeds to do dance to song*

1 comment:

  1. I Love Rihanna lol...i personally love all of her work, I have always been a big fan of her's. "Raining men" is that type of song that makes u wanna get up and dane no matter where u are. My fav song on her album "Loud" is....all of them, too hard to pick just one.

    ReplyDelete