Sunday, March 6, 2011

Having a "Me" Moment...Imma Do it All!

I'm taking this time to say how much this weekend has been productive for me. I never thought that I could find so much therapy and refuge in blogging, and I am SOO glad that I created this blog. I've been through soo much within these past 5 months, but it's all too normal--nothing that is new to life. From disappointments, rejection, tears, laughter, disagreements, a loss of a close friend (non-death related), to sooo much more. Life wouldn't be worth living if everything stayed constant. The only thing consistent in life is CHANGE and I think we all should embrace it. I feel like I'm finally coming into my own--discovering me. And I have to say...it feels GREAT. I'm embarking on new ventures, I'm helping those who can not help themselves, and everyday I get closer and closer to my dreams and it feels SOO GOOD! I really hope that this moment is not short lived, because I'm currently on a natural high and do not want to be smacked into orbit ANYTIME soon! Lol. So as I sit here, drinking my glass of vino (Chardonnay to be exact) on this cold rainy winter night, I can't help but to give myself a pat on the back. *proceeds to pat self on back* I love my blog, and I will continue to nurture it and watch it grow. I'm hoping that I can keep up with this for as long as I can, whenever I can. Even if no one is reading, I will continue to write and share my thoughts because I know somewhere in this world, SOMEBODY WILL READ. Lol. *Cheers*


This song only seemed fitting for my me moment. Words can NOT express how much I love this song! "Do It All" by Drake has to be ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRAKE SONGS EVER! It's just something about it. It definitely makes me feel good. This beat is CRAZY. Try blasting it with the volume turned up--the bass is something SERIOUS. I was actually having a convo with one of my good friends about this song (who is a BIG Drake fan), and I was happy that we both share the similar feelings when it comes to this record. Now, if I can go out to a bar or lounge and the DJ plays THIS song, I promise you, I will FOREVER support that DJ. Lol. Take a listen! You can't tell me that this song doesn't make you feel the same way. *runs off and proceeds to dance with wine in hand*

I hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday night and had a safe, productive and/or relaxing weekend. I wish you all a positive and productive week ahead. Peace and many blessings.

xoxo -Mel B.

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the title of this post...I just knew I had to be somewhere in it lol Love u Mel! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Of course Les. Couldn't talk about your boo with out you some where in the mix! ;-) Love u too Les!!! And thank you! *does happy dance*

    ReplyDelete