Saturday, March 5, 2011

A "Smh" Moment

People fail to realize that I am a VERY observant person...ever since I was little. So things that you may think I don't see, I actually do. In this case, I have been promoting my blog all day. I'm very proud of it, because like I've stated earlier, this world is something thats completely new to me and I want to share with any and EVERYBODY. So, I shared a link of my blog with a handful of my friends on facebook. (Social networks are  great tools to promote ANYTHING these days.) I happened to share the link with someone that I am currently not talking to at the moment...no bad blood between us...but someone that I still very much have love for and would support for the rest of my life as long as they were deserving of  the efforts. They "liked" the link (you know facebook has that "like" button") and I guess a few minutes later decided that they wanted to delete the link that I shared with them.

Six months ago if they did that, my feelings would have been hurt in a MAJOR way and tears may of even been shed ( I'm a sensitive person), and although I do feel some type of way about it now, I just had to step back and literally shake my head. I just think it's sad. But to be fair, there is more to the story that I do not care to share and can understand why they probably do not want any remnants of me on their page. I just personally feel that no matter what happens between someone you love, whether it be a family member, a sibling, a best friend or even a an ex boyfriend and/or girlfriend, if you love that person and there is no bad air between the two of you, then why not support them and be HAPPY that they have found HAPPINESS in something particular like a new  hobby such as blogging? I've been through SOOO much with this person and was literally my best friend.....but hey...I guess people handle space differently.

Ah well...guess you have no choice but to respect it....*Melly shrugs* I have NOTHING but love for them though....NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment