Saturday, March 5, 2011

One of My Guilty Pleasures--ICE CREAM!!!!!

The "Founders Favorite" is located on the very top, left hand corner
Let me tell you something about me. I am the FATTEST SLIMIEST person you will EVER meet! When I tell you I can devour food like NO OTHER--ITS A PROBLEM! Lol. Anywho, those who know me well know that I have THE BIGGEST sweet tooth! And to top it off, I'm a snacker. I gotta have my snacks man! Moving on though, I am currently indulging in one of my favorite sweets, Cold Stone's Creamery Founders Favorite Ice Cream. ( Are you drooling yet? Well, let me help you out a little.) This DELISH treat is combined with sweet vanilla ice cream, caramel and chocolate syrup, pecan nuts, and a moist brownie. Add the Cold Stone Creamery touch and BAM...you got yourself a mouth watering treat. Having a treat like this for me can really turn around a crappy day...even a crappy week. So whenever the next time you stop by at Cold Stone and liked all that I mentioned above, ask for a "Love It Founders Favorite". I promise you won't be disappointed! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment