Sunday, March 6, 2011

Letters From Within #2

Dear Optimistic Progression,

I have to say that I am VERY proud of you and how you have been handling yourself. I know your main concern was getting through this weekend without feeling sad, lonely, and like you had no one to talk to...but HEY...you have me! :-) I'm SOOOOO proud of the progress that you're making in such little time and I hope it only goes up from here. I really think the advice you received the other day really has changed your views. You are involving yourself in activities that keep you busy, and have recently started something that you are taking MUCH pride in, and I must say that I am very impressed! Whatever you do, DON'T STOP! Your mind may wander but remember what your focus is at the moment. I want to see that radiant smile of yours one day. And not that fake "everything is really not okay but I'm trying to hide how I really feel" smile. Lol. I know you're very familiar with those. But I'm not judging. Remember, I'm very observant ;-)

Keep up the good work gorgeous!
Signed,

Mel B. xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment