Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy MONDAY! :-)


I've become such a blog addict I tell you. But since I woke up on the right side of the bed, and with a certain person on my mind this AM, I wanted to share this music moment with you. Now, there were two songs that I woke up to in my head, and I figured i'd just post this one first. If you guys haven't guessed by now, I'm a HUGE Chris Brown fan! This young man has soo much talent. Anywho, this song is from his CD "Graffiti" that was released back in December 2009 that include "I Can Transform Ya" and "Crawl". It's called "I'll Go". I'm such a sucker for sappy love songs and this one is NO different. I'm not going to sit here and analyze the song. The lyrics are real self-explanatory. But, I wanted to dedicate this song to someone--to LOVE. To finding it, to keeping it, to never losing it, and if it so happens to stray away, to finding it's way back.

TO LOVE! *Cheers*

Everyone have a productive and BLESSED Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment