Thursday, March 10, 2011

When It Rains, It Pours....


Soo, I think it's safe to say that I've been knocked back into orbit. Hahahaha! I'm just kidding. But I no longer feel like I'm on that natural high that I was on just THIS past Sunday! I don't know where you guys are located this morning/afternoon, but if you're surrounded by rain, then maybe you can relate. This is the type of weather that just makes you want to lay up in the bed, watch movies, eat a whole bunch of junk food, and take periodic cat naps...all sharing it with the person you want to the most. *sighs* But that's only in a dream world...well...maybe if you catch the rain on the weekends. It is said that weather can dictate your mood. If you're seeing nothing but sunshine and the temp is nice and comfy, you're usually happy. When it snows, you're usually frustrated. When it TOO hot and muggy, you're irritated. And when you're too cold...well...I haven't figured this one out yet. I guess you're primarily focused on getting warm, so, maybe...hmmm..DETERMINED. (yeah that's it...lol.)

Now I don't know if it's the rain and/or the dream that I woke up to after my little nap before work, but I'm currently just in a mood, and I can't quite put my finger on it. And I don't want to sit there and analyze it because that's only going to make it worse. I'd rather just go about my day as normal and hopefully by the end of the day, this indescribable mood will be out the door! I can't say that I don't know EXACTLY why I feel this way because I do have a strong gut instinct on what it could be...I just don't know why. *Melly shrugs* One moment, I'm ready to take advantage of the opportunity that's been given me, the next, I just don't know and I want to live my life as I was living it two weeks ago. I feel like I have a lot of thoughts and there's a lot of unanswered questions that I would like to know the answer to. I feel like taking a drive to somewhere. About 45 mins away from me. ( Hahahaha...you won't get it. *Insider*) Well, whatever the case may be, I'm hoping by the time my work day ends that I am in a better mood. Patience and tolerance is something that I continually have to work on EVERY DAY, and this feeling and mood is no different.

So if you're being rained on just like me and in your own mood, then I'm thankful not to be the only one. Just keep going about your day, and hopefully the storm will pass in a day or two. In my case, sunny skies won't be seen until Saturday. WOMP WOMP!!! *thumbs down*

Enjoy your Thursday GUYS and DOLLS!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment